Christmas at our house was extremely fun and Santa sure came and stopped by our house. This Christmas was Jedd's and my first one together. Actually last year we didn't even know each other existed at Christmas time, so it is so fun to actually spend the holiday together. We were able to spend December 23rd with my family and December 24th with Jedd's. We woke up at our house on Christmas morning (quite early I might add... thanks to the routine of waking up early). We then went down to the Downs' house for breakfast and to the Cherry's house for dinner. It was so much fun!
Here are a few pictures of us with our presents. Jedd got softball cleats, black dress shoes (slip ons!!), a Chicago Bears hat, a Chicago Bears money clip and some fun stocking stuffers. (Look at that adorable smile..yes he has his dimple showing!!)
I got a new camera (YEAH!!!!), jewelry, clothes for work (YEAH!!!), a Tai Pan gift card and some fun stocking stuffers.
Our parents were extremely great to us. Jedd's family gave us money, and my family gave us a microwave (which was MUCH needed) and a card table with chairs.
Thanks to everyone, both of our families to make this a great holiday. We hope you and your families had a great one as well! And since I am a little late with this post, Happy New Year!
6 comments:
It does look like you guys had a good Christmas!! How fun to have your guys' first one together!
How fun! I loved all the pictures. It's so fun to spend your first Christmas together. Looks like Santa did really well this year for you guys. Glad you had a fun Christmas!
Glad you guys had a good Christmas! Sounds like you kept busy.
1st Christmas' are so fun! We would buy almost every thing together, still wake up early Christmas morning, and pretend to be surprised at what we got! I love it! And now with Tay its even more fun:)
What a fun first Christmas! You will remeber this one for forever! I love your new sweater your wearing! Love all your new clothes! Did you have fun at the cabin??
Sounds like your first Christmas as a married couple and a couple period was nice. You got some great gifts. I would love a card table and chairs we are always needing extra seating when friends and family are over.
Post a Comment