Here are his stats at 2 Months:
Weight: 13 lbs 1 oz (72 %)
Height: 24.5 inches (97%)
We have a very big boy. In fact when I took Seton in for his check-up, the nurse literally measured his height 3 times. She measured it once, thought no way he was that tall, measured him the second time and said well he was taller that time and measured him a third time to see. She came up with right around 25 inches the first two times, and stuck with the third measurement of 24.5 inches. We have a tall little guy, that is for sure. Just like Libby, the doctor looks at me and looks at Seton's measurements and wonders where he gets his height. No one understands that I am the shortest in my family by far.
The nurse just kept saying that he is measuring like a 4 month old, not a 2 month old. I guess it will be interesting to see how he measures at his 4 month check-up.
Here are a few things Seton is doing at 2 months:
*Seton loves to be up on my shoulder and burped up like that. He really has started to snuggle in a little more than he used to, and I am loving every second of it.
*He loves the couch, I mean loves it. He always is talking to it if we leave him alone for a second.
*Loves his fan friend. He gets so excited if it is moving and has recently started talking to it, thinking it's going to move. Jedd always likes to play with Seton and wait for him to talk to his fan and then Jedd will go turn it on. Jedd thinks he is blowing Seton's mind, I just find it hilarious.
*He has two tiny dimples in his chin when he smiles. The real funny thing is Libby has the same exact 2 dimples in the exact same spot. How ironic is that?
*At exactly 2 months old, he he started smiling at me and talking back to me. It was literally to the day. So now that that has happened, he LOVES LOVES LOVES to talk to you and be talked to. He literally would go all day and just have you talk to him.
*He already loves to suck on anything and everything. Sucking on his hands are his favorite. But he also loves to be up on my shoulder and lick my shirt or his burp rag. He will stay up like that for quite a while.
*He loves to be up and looking around and watching everything.
*He likes to kick against stuff so his legs are straight and can push off of stuff. We have to be careful when we leave him on the couch because he usually can work his way to the side if you put him in the middle. With that, he also likes to kick off me and likes me to sit close enough that he can push and kick against my legs.
*He drinks 5 oz every 2-4 hours depends on the day and if he is taking a nap or not. Although I am ready to move to 6 oz.
*Loves his momma, especially at night time. Usually just wants me to hold him and no one else when he gets tired and cranky. Which of course, I'm not complaining. I love it!
*Usually sleeps 8 hours at night. He goes down between 7:30 -8:30 and sleeps until about 4:30 or 5. It makes it nice but I usually can't go back to sleep because I am going to work and get up at 5:15. He has slept 12 hours a few times, I just hope it sticks.
*Smacks and clicks his tongue when he knows that he is going to be fed or if he is hungry.
*Still "sings" when he exhales while he sleeps. It makes me smile every time. The nurses at the hospital thought he was having breathing problems because he use to "sing" (it's mostly just a loud hum) when he exhaled right after he was born and really didn't stop for that first day. It slowly went away, but he still does it while he sleeps.
*Loves his sister more than most things. She comes around and he just lights up.
*Likes to be "woo-woo" now a little more (aka naked).
*Loves to get his bum changed because he has my 100% attention.
*He has the poutiest bottom lip I have ever seen. It is so darn cute when he gets upset he sticks that thing out so far. I need to catch it on camera but it's difficult.
That is our little guy at 2 Months. And here are just a few pictures I have taken.
Seton showing us his muscles.
Trying to capture smiling at mommy.
Oh wait sister is here...no smiles for mommy anymore.
I must have really worn them out. Both fell asleep on the couch for a couple of hours.
Caught a smile but it's blurry because he got so excited that he kicked and flapped his arms.
Sorry mom, no more smiles, I see the camera.
Looking at daddy.
Oh wait, no more smiles there's that camera again.
1 comment:
Loved this post of my little man! He's getting so big and is so darn cute, I could just eat him up!
Post a Comment