This year we had stake conference for Father's Day and so it was just a lazy day for us. No point in taking a 2 year old and a 3 month old to sit in the dark for 2 hours. It would just be more torture than anything else. But Libby was so excited to give her daddy what she picked out for him....a purple tie. In the last post, I explained my daughter's love for purple and so what else better to get him than a purple tie. She was excited to see her daddy wearing his tie the next week for church. Shockingly enough she was wearing purple that day too, so I had to snag a picture of them together.
Here the two of them together.
And we threw Seton in there just for a picture. I swear if one kid is looking, the other one is not. What a struggle. But I at least got Libby to smile and actually LOOK at the camera. Consider that a success. These 3 are my whole world!
No comments:
Post a Comment