June 9, 2013
Seton was blessed by his daddy. Jedd gave such a great blessing. It was such an amazing day. We had a ton of family there to celebrate with us (didn't take a picture of one person there!). I was able to snag a few pictures before the last people left so they could be my photographer (thanks Jerilyn and Michelle!).
Ignore my hair, I swear it the was hottest day of the year and probably around 1000 degrees, therefore making my hair flat and bleh. Man I wish I would have looked in the mirror before I decided to take these pictures. Can't go back now, so I guess this is all I get. It was torture to pull my family together to get these so I guess I'll consider myself lucky. Libby and Jedd were both not happy about it. Also ignore the fact that Seton isn't wearing pants. HELLO?? What was I thinking? It was so darn hot and his pants were a little too tight I took them off after church and never put them back on. And didn't even think to put them on for pictures. Lovely.
These two boys melt my heart.
1 comment:
The pictures turned out great - and you look wonderful! So glad you got some great ones, even though it was a bit of a struggle. We were so happy to be there on Seton's special day!
Post a Comment