Friday, April 1, 2011

27 Years


Libby turned 5 months on the 22nd, I also had my 27th birthday on March 22nd. I am always thinking where has the time gone with Libby. How has 5 months passed already, but then with my birthday I started thinking WHERE HAS 27 YEARS GONE?? How can it be that I am 27 years old? I guess with everything going on, I have forgotten to realize that I am getting older too..... which is not the funnest thought ever!

With another year down, I seem to think if I have accomplished what I wanted to through the year. One big hurdle is having Libby and going through everything with that so I say yes. But then on the other hand there were so many other things I wanted to accomplish that then again my answer is no. But having the best little family I could ever have dreamed of, I am completely happy and could not ask for anything more. The other things will just have to wait and maybe next March I'll see if they got done!

3 comments:

Adam and Cami said...

She is getting so big so fast! And Happy Birthday to you! I feel like such a horrible friend! I neglected to even send a card or anything, but I hope you had a great day!

Hawks Family said...

Hope you had a happy birthday! We were thinking about you on your birthday. I love that Libs' 5 month birthday fell on the exact same day - that's neat!

Anonymous said...

It was fun seeing you guys over the weekend. Libby is such a cutie, and way to go on sticking with the schedule and getting her to sleep. Also, happy belated birthday!