(**Check out all the new posts below!** One more post of Libby at 6 months coming soon.....probably tomorrow.)
This weekend I participated in my first Bountiful Baskets. It was fun to get fresh fruit and veggies for a great price. I came home and had to ask Jedd what these white things were and he wasn't sure either. After talking to my mom I think we decided they were parsnips. What in the heck do you do with parsnips? Anybody want to huge parsnips??
4 comments:
Yeah, what are those long whitish things????
Let me know if you come up with anything good with the parsnips!
Those are daikon radishes. If you need ideas for cooking them, check out daikonradish.com (yes, apparently someone likes them enough to make a whole website).
I love Bountiful Baskets, especially since we live in the boonies and fresh produce is difficult to find.
Ah I so wish there was one of these close to us!
I love all the posts! and pics! Aren't holidays the best with kids?! I am glad the Easter bunny visited;)
ps. I love Libby's crazy hair:)
Post a Comment