Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Easter Bunny Came

This Easter was way fun with Libby now in our family. I think Jedd and I got way more excited than she did about the whole thing. But oh well! Sorry for the picture overload. I just couldn't decide on one picture so I put them all on here...for journaling purposes. Here are the pictures of the morning:



The Easter Bunny knew we had a little one in our family and so he left a trail so she could find her basket. No hiding this year.


And she found it easy...that is with a little help from daddy.

Looking inside to see what he left for her.

She loved the duck he brought her...especially the little Easter egg that the duck is holding.

And he brought books for her. Libby loves books so he must have known! She got a lot of fun books.


What else did he put in her basket?

Wait a second...a 6 month old can't have candy! I guess the Easter bunny knew to leave a little treat for mom and dad.

Oh what a cute half smile!

And a picture of all her stuff. We took quite a few to get the perfect one...and as you can tell we never really got the perfect picture with a smile, but we got a lot of pictures...they sure show Libby's personality. Her faces in these are hilarious!

(I think in this picture, she was smiling to tease us while she is looking down. This little girl does this a lot.)



It was so hard to keep her attention on the camera and not on her books so we finally just gave up and let her explore.




Look at that face! So intent and interested. This is our Libby to a "t". You'll see this face on Libby 90% of the day so interested in things and scoping out everything.

A pretty good picture...too bad it's a little blurry.




Here was our sad try to get a close up of our Libby on Easter. She knows when we are trying to get a picture and she just doesn't want to cooperate! :) Silly girl


(Blurry, but her smile makes me melt!)

Hanging out with Daddy after getting our basket. I know this first picture is blurry, but I couldn't resist because Libby's face is so funny!


I think the Easter Bunny did great. I don't know how, but he knew exactly what to bring Libby and knew to leave a trail so she could find her basket. What a smart Bunny he is!

2 comments:

Hawks Family said...

Oh how cute! What a smart Easter Bunny knowing to leave a trail so that Libs could find her easter basket so easily. Loved all the pics you took trying to get "the perfect one." They were all so darling!

Parker Family said...

oops, just realized I was supposed to email you pics from moms easter party, I will get on it! :) I love how you did this. I remember I made Brian take Ash on an easter basket finding trip the first easter with Ashton. Brian thought I was crazy, but it was so fun to finally do fun things like this for your baby. Love all of the pictures, the more, the better!! She has such cute smiles and smerks and those concentrated looks, love it!