If you have read any of my posts about Libby, you know that I mention a lot that she has hair that has a mind of it's own. Well I thought I would snag a picture of her one morning after she woke up from a nap. Even though this was taken right after a nap, this is how Libby's hair looks 9 times out of 10. I can comb it down, wet it down, and do anything and everything and no matter what, it goes to the same thing. I think it's hilarious and has now become a part of who Libby is and her funny personality. We love our "CRAZY" Libby.
Her face in this last picture is so her!
2 comments:
LOVE THE HAIR! It's one of my favorite parts about that little darling. It's so cute, I just love it!
With such long hair, she is bound to have those BAD hair days :) Gotta love it, especially the stick up hair in the back...too cute!
Post a Comment