Thursday, September 3, 2009

It's a.....REAL HOUSE!

Sorry for not posting pictures lately about the house. It seems that our stucco had to dry....FOREVER...... before they could paint it and they have been painting inside our house the last few times we went out there to snap pictures. So last night we drove out there and finally were able to take a few pictures. Here is the outside....I'm kind of partial but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! It is exactly what we were going for. The stucco trim color wasn't exactly what we picked, but actually, we like it better than what we picked out so it worked out for the best! (Garage up)
(Garage down...my favorite picture I have taken!! I LOVE IT!!! Can you tell we are just a little bit excited??)
This is our inside stair railing. It is pretty much the only thing done inside besides the painted walls and you can see those in these pictures as well. I didn't take pictures of the rooms only because our doors are drying right in the middle of the floor so you wouldn't be able to see anything anyway.
This last picture is looking down our hallway towards our kitchen and family room. Reality is now hitting that it is actually our house. AHHHH! I think we are still on schedule for moving day. We are thinking the very end of September/very beginning of October. YIPEE!!

8 comments:

Hawks Family said...

WOW - can I just say that I LOVE IT! It's so you guys and it turned out beautiful! Everything matches so perfectly I just love it! I love the banister wood too - it's gorgeous! Yeah, reality should be setting in now that you are seeing it get finished little by little. This is the part that's hard since it seems there aren't that may things to finish, but really there are and they seem to take forever! But being able to see it in stages is so much fun! Thanks for posting so that we can see them too!

Nicole said...

That is so exciting!! I am so happy for you guys. It looks great!

Parker Family said...

Wow!! Thanks for FINALLY posting about it (jk), I have wanted to see it for awhile now!! The outside looks gorgeous!! And you know what, I had a thought, it would be so cute to put a big star above your garage door in that big open space, don't you think that would look so cute! I love the banister wood too, do you get that on all your base boards and on your windows? LUCKY YOU!! So excited, and I can't wait to help move you in, that way I can actually see it in person!

Guess what? I am helping my sister in law Jenelle (Chris' wife) and Shellie (your friend from our old stake) helping them learn the grocery coupons shopping stuff, crazy huh! I actually went to Jenelle's house last week and stayed for most the day with both of them, teaching them how to do it. Shellie just had a baby 3 months ago, and she is so CUTE!! anyways, thought I would tell you that :) Fun huh!

Are you going to go down to moms this weekend? We will be there from Sat to Mon, if you have time, stop by, it would be fun to see you!

Anonymous said...

So fun! I bet you can't wait to get in there and start decorating. It looks great, I love the colors you chose.

Kurtis and Iva said...

I love your place! I can't wait to see the inside once you guys move in!

Szilvia Kovacs-Kerbs said...

Wow, it's beautiful!! We'd like to come visit you guys once you've settled in! And hey, we might be moving the same time you are. And we too might be moving into a house, I'll fill you in on it when I've got a bit more time.

Jennie said...

Oooh, it looks awesome! When do you plan to move in? We may have to come see it one day!!

weston'smommy said...

wow its coming along. When is it supposed to be done?