Monday, September 21, 2009

Paint Nails

If you are one of the very select few that knows me really well, you know that I can't stand feet....they are just disgusting....everything about them is. So this is totally out of character for me to post about feet...mainly toes, but I thought it was too cute to not post.


My cute niece Hailey is a total girly girl. And to put it in terms of my dad....she is 3 going on 18. She loves to talk on the phone, play with make-up and drive already. I think it is totally adorable, and some of these stories my sister tells us are HILARIOUS (I can laugh because she is my niece but sometimes I feel bad for my sister already, ha ha)! But one thing she loves is having her toenails painted, what she calls "paint nails". About 95% of the time she asks all us girls if we have paint nails on (meaning do we have our toenails painted). So recently, my sister and I have decided to paint our nails when either we are down at their house or they come up here to my mom's. It makes for quite a girly 15 minutes and Hailey is in heaven. My mother has been quite sick this past week and Hailey was almost positive that having her toenails painted would make her feel better (see what I mean?) so yesterday while we were all at my mom's we decided to do paint nails. My sister was brave enough to let Hailey paint her nails, I'm still not that brave yet. Here are just a few pictures of the adventure. Sorry for the "2 feet" picture. This is Hailey's and my toes, they are matching purple nail polish, I put this one on just for Hailey Bailey.

Who could say no to this smile? The only hard part is making Hailey stay still enough to let the paint dry. Once they are, she is off showing everyone her toes and fingers.

Thanks Hailey for the paint nails. I love my purple toes!

4 comments:

weston'smommy said...

Wow she does a better job then I do. When I paint my toenails there is nail polish all over my toes. So cute!

Hawks Family said...

That was fun! I still have my toes just as she painted them and actually, they don't look bad at all. Thanks for having your camera there to capture the moment and for always joining in on our paint nails parties!

Parker Family said...

HOW FUN! Wish I could have stayed for that event! My nails need to be painted..might have to have Hailey do it on Sat!

Anonymous said...

Oh Kylie that's too cute! ;)