My little brother Taylor got his mission call yesterday. He got called to the Oklahoma Oklahoma City mission. He leaves on December 2, 2009.
As a family, we all decided to do a poll as to where he was going. As you can tell we were scattered all across the world. Branson (3 yrs old I might add) was the winner. He really did guess Oklahoma, so way to go Branson!
This was Taylor opening up his call. He was delaying reading it as much as possible, as to probably give my mom a heart attack. Of course he read it to himself first before he read it out loud and just started laughing. We all were yelling "TELL US!" And Taylor being the jokester that he is, kept delaying as long as possible.
I think my mom was about ready to jump over all of us and strangle him but she was really good and patient until he read it to us. 
As a family, we all decided to do a poll as to where he was going. As you can tell we were scattered all across the world. Branson (3 yrs old I might add) was the winner. He really did guess Oklahoma, so way to go Branson! Tay, we are so excited for you and so proud of you making the decision to go on a mission! We know you will do great no matter where you go, but think you will be AWESOME in Oklahoma. Just remember the advice Jedd gave you, bring a BYU shirt with you!
WE LOVE YOU BRO!
3 comments:
I love it! What a great tribute. I hope you don't mind, but I stole your pictures to put on my blog! Thanks Ky!
Congrats Taylor!!! He will be such a great missionary!
WOW I LOOK GOOD!!!!
Post a Comment