Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pictures of the house

Ok, ok, as promised, here are pictures of the house. We absolutely love it! We have been in almost 2 weeks now, can you believe it? We finally have most things hung up, but I'm still a little unsure about our bedroom walls, so that will have to wait. I have found that I have more "wall space" in my house than I had in my last apartment, so I have a few empty walls. But that's ok, I'll fill them up soon enough. Here are a few pictures of our place. The kitchen/dining room. The living room (sorry the lighting didn't seem to be working with me yesterday). Down our hall. It took Jedd and I a while to be able to hang these pictures, but I think it turned out to be my favorite wall in our whole house. The stairs go down right there so it was quite an event to get them hung in the right place with a ladder. This is what I call our "family picture" wall. I love it! Like I said above, our bedroom proves to be more of a challenge than I thought to decorate for. For now, we have a bed, a chair, curtains, a dresser and a tv. This is our master bath. I wanted so bad to use this picture in our house, but it just didn't fit anywhere until I had a thought to put it in our bathroom. It is perfect, this was just a big blank space and so the picture fits so well there (at least I think so!!)


Well, there you have it. Just a few pictures of what we call "home". We are so happy here and couldn't be more excited to live here for many....many years to come!

8 comments:

Jennie said...

Congrats you guys, it looks beautiful!!

Hollie said...

HOW FUN!! It looks so cute!! Love it!! Aren't you guys in the Hooper area?? Jake's mom is building our there too... is you builder Woodside homes? YOU COULD BE NEIGHBORS!! Anyways... looks GREAT!

Hawks Family said...

Wow, I have been waiting for you to post some pics with furniture and things on the walls - it looks great! The wall right above your stairs is my favorite too - it turned out beautifully! I can't wait to see it in person. Congrats on being in your own home, isn't it a wonderful feeling?

Parker Family said...

YAY!! Looks SO GOOD! And you have decorations up already! WOW, very impressive! Such a beautiful home you two have, and sounds like you are LOVING it, YAY! Can't wait to see it in person! We might have to plan a play day at your house, the kids want to come see it too! Thanks for posting the pics, I was very excited to see you put some on here!

SeelyFamily said...

Beautiful. I love it! I can't believe you are already unpacked. We are still VERY much in boxes...tons of boxes. Congrats! It is so fun to be a homeowner! :)

Amy Johnson said...

Your house is beautiful! It took me like 5 years before I hung stuff up on my walls. I'm proud of you!! It's a lovely home!

Holly said...

Beautiful! Inside and Out:) That is awesome that you are all moved in and loving it! FUN! Are you liking your ward and things?

I'm Jealous:) HA

Adam and Cami said...

What a beautiful house! I love it! I hope to come visit you someday, hopefully sooner than later, so I can see it in person!!!