A few of us in my family (without kids) go to my mom's house to carve pumpkins before Halloween. This year proved to be the best so far.
There were three pumpkins to be carved.....
Taylor and Melynn carved a pirate with "AR" on the side....it was pretty funny to hear the boys all night say "ARRRR" like a pirate. It made me smile every time!!
Michael and Afton carved a pumpkin looking through blinds...my brother free handed it, he has drawing talent!
And Jedd carved Dwight from the office. Look at that concentration! What a hottie! 
All of us with our finished pumpkins. We had a lot of fun, and I had a lot of fun watching everyone and drinking hot chocolate. I don't carve, I leave that to the hubby! He has more talent than me anyway.
Here they are all lit up on the porch....don't they look great??

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the Dwight idea!
That is such a fun tradition you all do!! Such a talented family I have!! The pumpkin Jedd carved looks really good! I don't watch the show, but I have seen commercials, and it looks just like that guy on there! HOW FUN!
Looks like you all had a great time! I think they all turned out great - Dwight was so realistic, it was cool!
Post a Comment