I had this totally empty space in my living room and had to fill it with something. I have been looking around now for quite a few weeks trying to wrack my brain to find something. Jedd laughs but it really has been driving me crazy! I went to Rod Works the other day and everything I wanted was WAY over-priced....at least for what I would pay for it. So I found that they had a clearance center right across the street from their regular store in Layton so I had Jedd take me to see what I could find. So...What do you think? It fills up the space perfectly, not too bulky but something that was big. It was a big empty space so whatever I bought had to be big. I only paid $40 for this almost 3 foot by 2 foot rod iron design. 
Now if I only I could decide on how to decorate my bedroom....everything would be done!
7 comments:
Very good choice! I love it! And how unfair is it that you have everything decorated but your bedroom!!! I need to get going :) And you have barely lived there a month! That just means you really really love your home! You should be proud, it all looks so good, can't wait to see it in person!
Very cute indeed! I heard also that there's cute home decor at the Tai Pan Training for fairly good prices too.
I love it! Looks great! Your house looks so fun, we will have to swing by and see it soon.
I LOVE IT! That is just the perfect thing for that space. Of course, I'm very partial to iron stuff - just look at my house! You did great and didn't spend a ton - that's wonderful! I can't wait to see the whole house in person!
Looks beautiful..... If you are ever looking Hobby Lobby is great and everything is always on sale for 50%
Love it, and what you paid for it makes it that much better! Your house is coming along quite nicely, we will have to come and see it again!
How's the house coming along? Also if we don't talk beforehand, Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Post a Comment