Monday, October 12, 2009

Updated Picture

Friday was such a great day, and such a relief to finally have things signed. All the paper work is done for our closing. Tuesday is when the money is funded and so this gorgeous house is ours officially tomorrow....but it's considered ours already. We put up blinds on Saturday so we're ready to move in just as soon as they do a few touch ups this week. Saturday is the BIG MOVING DAY!

6 comments:

Holly said...

Fun! I am, again, so jealous!!
I can't wait to see pics all moved in!! How exciting for you both:)

Nicole said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting, and I know what a relief it is to have papers signed and closing all taken care of. It was a nightmare for us! Enjoy your new home, it is beautiful!

Hawks Family said...

How exciting - just a few days away and you'll be in your very own house! We are so excited for you!

Parker Family said...

YAY!! I can't wait to see it!! I am so excited for you and Jedd!! Branson says he wants to see pictures of the inside :) Get moved in, and post some pics :)

SeelyFamily said...

So exciting. I am anxious to see inside pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

How are you enjoying your home? :D