(I know....it's not a house update!!)
Jedd had his birthday on Sunday. To celebrate on Saturday, I decided to take Jedd to Maddox for his birthday and then we went mini golfing at Toad's in Ogden. It was so much fun; we realized we had never been mini golfing together before so what a great idea! (sorry for the nerdy picture, but it's all I was able to snag during the day of both of us!) I am quite the talented mini golfer (ok totally being sarcastic) and picked up 3 hole-in-ones. But after 36 holes, that meant nothing because Jedd beat me 92 to 102. Ya, how that worked out I'll never know! Jedd picked up one hole-in-one as well. 
(Notice the new shoes and pants that he got for his birthday. Looking good honey!)
And it wouldn't be a birthday unless I made one of my chocolate desserts for my husband as a birthday surprise.
He is addicted to anything chocolate so I usually try to find the most chocolaty thing possible to make him. To me, it's pretty disgusting, I can usually have a few bites but can't finish it. So this was my newest recipe. And I have to be honest, for a chocolate mousse pie, it was delicious. I had a piece, but won't eat another, too much for me. Jedd even commented that it was just as good as the fancy hotel desserts that he loves to eat. WOW! What a compliment right? I've decided to make this a birthday tradition for my hubby. It's a good thing I have another year to out-do this year's recipe! (Click here for the recipe. It was so easy.)
He is addicted to anything chocolate so I usually try to find the most chocolaty thing possible to make him. To me, it's pretty disgusting, I can usually have a few bites but can't finish it. So this was my newest recipe. And I have to be honest, for a chocolate mousse pie, it was delicious. I had a piece, but won't eat another, too much for me. Jedd even commented that it was just as good as the fancy hotel desserts that he loves to eat. WOW! What a compliment right? I've decided to make this a birthday tradition for my hubby. It's a good thing I have another year to out-do this year's recipe! (Click here for the recipe. It was so easy.)Happy Birthday Honey! I love you!
2 comments:
Wow - looks like quite a fun day! Great job on the dessert - I don't even like chocolate and it looks good. Happy Birthday Jedd!
Kylie! Of course I remember you! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and for being so nice to comment. Your words were just the thing I needed to read today--so thank YOU! And may I just say, your new house looks wonderful! How exciting.
Anyhow, thanks again. You made my day.
Post a Comment