I haven't had a whole lot to post about, but I was looking through my camera yesterday and found these pictures that I never posted on here and I thought they were too cute to not put on. Back when Jedd was playing softball this summer, my sister and her family and my mom and dad came to watch a game. (Luckily this is the week they came because they lost and were out of the tournament that night!) Before we went to the game, we decided to take everyone to our VERY FAVORITE sandwich place....Tasty's.....for dinner. If you haven't been there for a sandwich (turkey is the best!) you are totally missing out. Not only with your combo meal do you get fries and a drink, you get a donut too! (I have no control when it comes to donuts...they will haunt me forever. Mmmm....apple fritters......and recently chocolate cake donuts with chocolate frosting thanks to Jedd) ANYWAY, this specific day, Zach and Hailey both got a glazed donut and they both were in a donut eating frenzy so I had to grab a few pictures of them. Hailey was as messy as they come after she was done, but it was so darn cute and hilarious watching her eat her donut. 


Too cute!
5 comments:
Everyone's gotta love donuts! I wish I had some donuts close by, I would get me one right now! Sounds yummy!
Hailey and Zach are so cute!
PS I WANT to see a picture of your house, it has got to be getting close to done now, right??
I had completely forgot about the donuts during dinner! Thanks so much for posting the pics - Jeremiah and I had a good laugh! My silly kids - gotta love them!
Oh I better not go there if I do.....I would be in trouble. Your right defiantly cute.
They definitely look like they were enjoying them. Hailey looks a little smug about hers, like she knew she was being silly.
Post a Comment