Saturday, August 8, 2009

Good Times, Good Friends

This last week I was able to get together with my girl friends to eat dinner and catch up on life. Sarah, Karen, Ashlee and I all went to the same singles ward a few years back and were all instant friends. It didn't take long for all of us to start hanging out and doing things together pretty much every single night, especially one summer in particular. Good times! Even though we are all heading in different directions and are on different paths, it is still so fun to get together and talk about the hilarious times we had. Thanks girls for such a fun night!!

3 comments:

Hawks Family said...

Sounds like fun - it's always good to see friends!

Holly said...

Got to love getting together with friends! Is that Sarah Kime?! I know her!

Holly said...

We had some health admin classes together at Weber. Small world! Ha!