Saturday was Jedd's and my very first Anniversary. What a great day...August 1st. It brought back so many memories from that ABSOLUTELY AMAZING day and throughout the day, I seemed to remind Jedd what we were doing exactly a year ago at that moment. What a great day, a day that I will never forget marrying the greatest guy and my absolute best friend.
For our anniversary, Jedd surprised me with an amazing flower bouquet...of course lilies were in it, my favorite. It was a total surprise, he is so good!
And to celebrate, Jedd took me to a little bed and breakfast in Providence (close to Logan) for the night. It was so relaxing and a gorgeous place.
We went to dinner at the Iron Gate Grill right in Providence and the dinner was amazing. And I was spoiled with a piece of cheesecake that was delicious. Jedd got all dressed up in one of my favorite shirts, he looked SO GOOD!

For our anniversary, Jedd surprised me with an amazing flower bouquet...of course lilies were in it, my favorite. It was a total surprise, he is so good!Babe, thanks for one awesome, amazing, great year! You are the best guy I have ever met and I love you more than anything! You have made the me happiest girl ever. Happy Anniversary!
7 comments:
yay! Happy anniversary! And congrats again on the house! It's getting closer, that's so much fun!
I remembered on Sat that this was you day, BUT I completely forgot to tell you on Sunday, SORRY!! Glad you had a great anniversary, it is always so fun to think of things hour by hour on these special days, you will do that on your kids' birthdays too, SOMEDAY :) SO FUN! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Happy Anniversary! It doesn't seem like it's been a year, but time always goes by so fast. I was thinking about you guys all day and thinking back to what we were doing last year - temple, lunch, reception - it was all so much fun. Hope you guys had a great anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!!! I wish my husband you dress up for me! haha
So fun! I can't believe it has already been a year. Happy Anniversary! Looks like you had a nice weekend.
Happy Anniversary!!
Sorry it's a bit late (I haven't had much time to check blogs), but Happy Anniversary. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment