Yes, this means that our foundation has been poured! We are so excited about the progress of our house. This week and last, we picked out exterior and interior colors for pretty much everything under the sun. It was a little crazy, but Jedd was so good to be supportive and give his advice. We went pretty normal and chose all browns and beiges. I love going pretty neutral and then I can decorate and change things how I want when I want. I'm not going to lie, it was really fun to be able to pick things out. I can finally decorate the way I want with what I want! HOW EXCITING! To the left will be our garage and right in the middle is our front door and then to the right will be our two bedrooms.
The only thing we have left to do for this month is move out of our apartment. That means packing. BLAH. Wish us luck with this horrible and not so exciting adventure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so exciting! You will have fun decorating, and you're good at it too! Your apartments have always been so cute! Good luck with the packing! Atleast you have something good to look forward to . . . your house!
I don't envy the task of packing, but it will be so much better since you will soon be moving into your brand new home! I love that it's progressing so fast, it's so exciting to see it during different stages.
i'm jealous that you are building a house!!! i can't wait to see more pic's as it progresses:)
Post a Comment