Monday, July 13, 2009

The Perfect Framing

As another update, our house is getting framed. Yesterday we decided to take a ride out there to see the progress. We are assuming that in the next few days it will be all framed inside and out. It usually doesn't take long after things start for it to be done. YEAH! Here are a few pictures I snapped while we were there.

5 comments:

Adam and Cami said...

That is so exciting! I always love to check on the progress of your house! I'm so excited for you guys!

Parker Family said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! That is so exciting, I can't believe how fast they are getting it done! I can't wait to see it again!

Hawks Family said...

Wow - it's really looking like a house now - that's so exciting! We can't wait to come up and see it again!

Holly said...

Yay! I can't wait to see what it looks like! I am still very jealous that you get to build a house!

weston'smommy said...

It is coming along. You must be so excited to it to be all done!