And here are just a few updated pictures of our house. I know, I know, but I have been asked to post these. It actually looks like a house now! :) They finished framing the upstairs and downstairs this week. Here is a picture of the outside front and back. 
And these two are just pictures of the inside with the framed walls. Sorry for it being so dark, we drove out there at about 9:00 at night and with no lights it was hard to see. BUT I just had to snag a few pictures to show that it is actually framed inside!
YEAH! We are so SO excited about our house. Every time we go out there, Jedd and I keep telling each other how we couldn't be happier with our house and how excited we are about it. Next comes wiring and all the vent work. That will probably be next week sometime. I won't post pictures of that since it isn't that exciting, but I will a little later down the road. This has been the most exciting.......so far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
YAY!! Kylie that is so exciting!! Looks like it is going to be so cute!! How fun!
WOW, I am seriously amazed at how fast it is going!! I wish mine went that fast :) I think it looks great! And it is BIG, lucky you to have a starter home that is that nice and that new and that BIG!! Good for you two! I can't wait to see more of it. I think you should put pics on here of the electrical and vents...I like to see all of that stuff on here...and you will be glad you have pics of it all too, so keep taking pictures and posting them!
Woohoo! It is starting to look like a house, so exciting. Have you started picking colors and stuff?
Yes, all colors are picked out! Now it is just the waiting game to see if I actually picked out good colors that all go together. YIKES! :)
How exciting!! It looks like it's coming along quite well! I can't wait to go visit you guys there!
Post a Comment