My little bro (ok, not "little brother", but "younger brother"), Taylor, went to his senior year Prom this last weekend. Everyone was out of town on the Saturday, so Jedd and I, and Michael and Afton went over to help him make sure his tux looked just right and he knew how to put things on correctly on Friday night. I think he looked pretty awesome, and yes, he is wearing PURPLE! I can't wait to see the pictures with him and his date. But for now, I had to post a few of him in his tux. Sorry bro! :) I just couldn't resist putting them on! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a handsome "little" bro we have! He looks great in his tux - although I can't believe that's purple he's wearing. Thanks for posting the pictures for us to see - he looks great!
I didn't know they made tux's that big! :) He sure does look handsome! Not the little Taylor I'm used to seeing! :)
So glad you and Afton posted these pictures, fun to see all decked out in his tux.
I thought the tux was supposed to be white??!?
Good job taking care of him! He looks great! HOW are you feeling?
Post a Comment