Monday, May 11, 2009

Painting

This weekend, I was finally able to go up with the rest of my family and help out around my grandma's house. On Saturday, we ended up painting the doorways of her storage areas and the gables on each end. You might not think this would take all day, but it really did. We were all tired to say the least at the end of the day. I spent most of the day on a ladder painting what everyone else couldn't reach. My neck was pretty tired of looking up, but man they look good! My husband seems to be one of the few not a little freaked out of being up so high on a ladder (thanks to his years up on roofs). But I just had to take this picture to show you what kind of stuff we were painting. It seems that I probably got the most paint on me, it ended up in my hair, all over my hands which was wiped off on my pants, on my shirt and even my shoes. But the dirtier you get, the more fun you have right? Every time we took a little break, this is what I saw coming around the corner of the storage sheds. It was so cute, Jedd would race with the kids and they absolutely LOVED it. And last but not least, just a cute picture of the two of us after a long day of painting. What a good husband I have for coming and helping out.

2 comments:

Hawks Family said...

Loved the pics! I've forgotten my camera so much lately and I've been so frustrated with myself. Glad someone was thinking about it and brought theirs! Loved the pic of Jedd racing with my kids, they sure had fun!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys got a lot done. Fun pics!