Friday, May 8, 2009

All Married and Happy


{Szilvia, me, Sam, Tahra, Cami}

Last night I was able to meet with a few friends of mine for dinner. It has been a couple of years since we have all been together so it was so fun to reminisce and just talk. We are all now married and two of us even have kids. HOLY COW! I think back to when I first met these girls and strange to say it has been a long LONG TIME! We all started out single going to an institute class (yes back in the day when I attended those), and now look at us! Man how time flies by. Thanks girls for such a fun "Girls Night Out" at Olive Garden. The food was fantastic and the company was even better!

3 comments:

Hawks Family said...

How fun! It's so interesting to get together with people you knew from when you were single. Time flies so fast and it's so neat to catch up on life! Glad you had a good time!

Szilvia Kovacs-Kerbs said...

Hey Kylie,
Thanks for the comments on my blog. It WAS great getting all of us together again...it has been a while hasn't it? I'm thinking we'll have to do this every time I'm that way.

Adam and Cami said...

That was totally fun! And I think we should definitely try and do this more often!