Well at our house not a lot has gone on so that is one reason why I haven't posted anything. The other main reason why I haven't posted anything is that I have been horribly sick. I have been in bed for 5 straight days and wish I could be in bed for another 5. It all started out Wednesday when I woke up not feeling great, but thought I could handle the day. By 11:00 I was running a high fever and could barely walk without feeling dizzy. Thursday was about the same. Fever, headache, and chills. Friday my fever finally went away but still had the headache so I decided to play it real easy. At this point still not feeling the best, but hoping that 3 days in bed would cure what I had. Saturday rolled around and I thought I was feeling ok in the morning, come to find out that was the calm before the storm. I ended up having a huge headache with the fever coming back and horrible sinus pressure and pain along with a stuffed up nose where I could barely breathe. It was not good. Sunday woke up with so much pressure in my sinuses that I could barely open my eyes and could barely breathe I was so clogged up. I had my headache again for the 5th day in a row and just layed in bed all day. Monday (today) came and I am up and am at least able to open my eyes and walk around. It has been a horrible 5 days and I hope NO ONE will ever get what I had. To tell you the truth, I don't even know what I would call what I had/have, but it is the worst. I still am clogged up and have a headache, but able to do a few things. The biggest part is that I am exhausted. After 5 days of laying in bed all day long, coming to work and being expected to be up for 8 hours teaching and running around is a lot. I am sitting at my desk wondering how I'm going to have the energy to finish out the day! So sorry for the graphic post, just hope none of you get this AWFUL HORRIBLE sickness. Stay healthy everyone! I'll try and recoup and post after I feel better.
P.S. And to clear up everyone's suspisions, no I am NOT pregnant. This is me really sick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am so sorry you're so sick, I had no idea it was that bad. I bet Jedd took great care of you though. Glad you're at least up and moving around and I hope the worst is over and you have a very speedy recovery!
YUCK!! I am so sorry. I haven't been that sick for a really long time (knock on wood :) Did you take all of those days off from work? Sounds horrible, hopefully you are on the down hill side of the flu! I have missed you on here!
How terrible to be so sick. Your right teaching and being sick is miserable. I hope you are feeling better today so this week isn't too bad for you. How not fun to be so sick.
Yuck, sorry you have been sick. We can't seem to get done being sick here. Sorry about your wreck, so glad you are okay. Excited to see you Saturday.
I just had to say how ironic the title of this post is, when you consider how the next few days turned out.
Post a Comment