Friday, February 20, 2009

Big Snow Fall

As some of you might have heard, South Ogden got a ton of snow this last Tuesday.....A TON! I was lucky enough to be in school all day and not have to drive in it. Jedd had a big presentation in Salt Lake that he had give so on his way home from that, he stopped and picked me up from school so I didn't have to drive. What a great husband I have! He knows how stressed I am when I have to drive in the snow! After we got home, Jedd had quite a few things to bring in from the car so we both bundled up and went outside. Since most of you didn't get as much snow as we did, I thought I would take a picture of what it looked like outside our apartment at 4:00 in the afternoon. This first picture is shocking to me, only because the day before, there was maybe 1 inch on the ground, maybe? Now look at it. I snagged a picture of Jedd before we made our first trip in. He wasn't really happy to pose for the picture, but he did it anyway to humor me. What a great hubby! And here I am posing for the camera. If you notice, the snow we received came up to my knees. I know my pants look funny being tucked into my jeans, but I didn't want my pants soaked by the time we walked in and out!

4 comments:

Hollie said...

WOW! That is a TON of snow! Clearfield didn't get quite that much! I don't think your jeans look stupid at all! Thats the style! You are so cute! I am going to miss seeing your hot dance moves and your cute face every week! Wish you were going to keep going with us!:(

Parker Family said...

Oh my goodness....yes you by far got the most snow out there!!! Lets just hope it melts off as fast as it came :) Don't make fun of your jeans....thats the way me and Ash wear ours :) haha Did you get all of your shopping done??

Hawks Family said...

HOLY COW! That is a ton of snow. I heard that the Ogden area really got walloped, but I had no idea until I saw your pictures. I think you look darling with your jeans tucked in - so cute! And you do have a great hubby to take such good care of you!

Anonymous said...

That was crazy!! I'm glad we were here and not there! Tell Jed we love the pose. :)