And the finished product. Hailey wouldn't let me get away with not painting my toes too, so of course we had to get a picture of our matching toes. While the girls painted, the boys were a little less interested in that so they had their own fun playing Golf and basketball. Hailey was so excited to show the boys her toes, and ketp running back and forth. Jedd acted a little more excited than her brother, but she didn't care!
And then after everything was over, Hailey just HAD to play XBOX with Jedd and Zach. If you notice, her controller isn't really plugged in. Jedd was so good with her and made her feel like she was playing with the boys. Jedd kept telling her good shot while playing basketball, and she would just jump up and down saying I did it! IT WAS JUST TOO CUTE!
It was such a fun night. After playing for a little while, we fed them popcorn and ice cream and sugared them all up for when their parents came home to put them in bed. (OH, THE JOYS OF BEING AN AUNT AND UNCLE!) It was such a fun night. Thanks, Hailey and Zach, for all the laughs and fun!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Babysitting Extravaganza
On Friday night, Jedd and I were able to go babysit for my sister and husband so they could go out to dinner, just the two of them, for Valentine's Day. Jedd and I went down and were there at about 5:50, thanks to the crazy traffic. We fed them dinner (Jerilyn had it cooked for us...THANKS!) and then we just got to play for the rest of the time. During dinner, I wish someone was there to take a picture because it was hilarious! If any of you know Zach and Hailey, they talk non-stop. At some point, Zach was talking to Jedd and Hailey was talking to me and Jedd and I looked at each other and busted out laughing because we realized we weren't even paying attention to what they were saying at the moment. It was so funny! (I guess had to be there moment!) Zach and Hailey just went on as if nothing had happened and kept telling us their stories.
After that, we went our separate ways. Hailey and I painted toenails and Zach and Jedd went and played XBOX. This is us painting toes. Yes, paper towels so the paint didn't get on the floor.
It was so hard for Hailey to wait for them to dry. I tried to keep her occupied with candy and taking pictures for as long as possible. Look at that smile!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Kylie! I found you:) This is Heather Palmer...Fujikawa~! How are you? You look gorgeous! I love your hair color. Hope all is well:)
The kids had an absolute blast with you guys and keep asking when you are coming back to watch them. Thanks for babysitting and for making it such a fun night for them!
Looks like you guys had a fun time. The kids look like they were enjoying their time with you. Fun, fun!!!
Looks like you do a fine job of babysitting, where do we sign ours up!!!! haha just kidding we would rather keep you as friends and I don't think that would happen if you watched our kids for an hour.
Post a Comment