Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's a Cubbies Hat!

My cute little nephew (yes, I just called him cute!) had his 6th birthday yesterday. Happy Birthday bud! Some of the family went down for a party and I think every one of us had a great time! Zach picked hamburgers and hotdogs for dinner, it was a good choice, they were delicious. We then opened presents and then ate cake and ice cream. My sister is so good to do "themed" parties, so this year was Pirates. It was so fun to see Zach get so excited. As you all know, Jedd and I are huge Chicago Cubs fans (me due to marrying the biggest fan I have ever known!) so we decided to get Zach a Cubbies hat. Ever since Zach has known Jedd, he has been interested in the Cubs and so we thought how fun it would be to get Zach a hat, just like Jedd! Here are just a few pictures a snagged at the party. This is Zach right before opening presents. Can you tell he is excited? This is just a cute picture of the little guy. Isn't he so adorable? This is him opening our present. He wasn't sure what it was until he opened it completely and pulled it out of the paper, but once he did he shouted "It's a Cubbies hat!" It was so cute! And this is him wearing it. I think he looks pretty darn good in that Cubs hat. He didn't take it off the whole night, so I think he liked it!

Zach Attach, thanks for inviting us down for your party! I hope you had a GREAT DAY! We love you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like he had a good birthday. How fun for him to have a CUBS hat.

Anonymous said...

Anything Cubbies is wonderful! Gotta stay true, or just stay true to our hubbies!! right :) Looked like a fun party.

Parker Family said...

What a good idea for Zach, looks like he loved it! Wish we would have been able to be there at the same time!! Looks like you are slowly converting more family members towards the cubs!

Hawks Family said...

He absolutely LOVES the hat. He came right home from school and wanted to put it on. He's had it on ever since. Definitely a bit hit - good idea for his gift - GO CUBBIES!