Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Memory Card Happiness

As some of you know, I FINALLY bought a memory card and so I have been having so much fun taking pictures every where I go. It is getting addicting and every where I go, I think I can take a picture and put on my blog. Pathetic! This is just a few things that happened yesterday.

Sister's Day
Every Tuesday, my sisters, mom and I get together and have a sister's day where the kids get together and play and the girls get to sit and chat. Yesterday, it was the first time that I have had everyone up at my house so we ate lunch at my house and then went to the park that is just down the road. The kids were so cute watching a cartoon so I had to snag a picture. Almost everyone is smiling except for stubborn Ash. They were "kind of" playing CandyLand so that explains Ashton holding the black board and Branson holding a blue guy. This was my house right before we went to the park. It makes me laugh how fast things can get taken out of bins and how many toys can actually fit on the floor. I don't have kids, but man I tell you what, my niece and nephews used every toy they could find. This was just one corner of my house. And even though it was a mess (and there are cracker crumbs you can not see in my carpet), I LOVED every second of it.

Jedd's Softball game
Last night Jedd went to his softball game. He plays on a team with his 2 brothers and some friends. It is so much fun to go and watch him play. I know I have already said this already, but I really like going with him. And I don't know how much Jedd likes me yelling, but I cheer from the bleachers. This is him getting ready to bat, and if you can tell his right leg is getting ready to "squash the bug". He has tried to teach me how to do that and I never can learn the right way. It still makes me laugh....I'm such a "typical girl" when it comes to sports! (sorry for the metal fence in the way...I couldn't avoid it) Here he is waiting to see where the ball goes. Just so you know, he hit the ball perfectly to center field and he of course was out. This was not a good moment.
This last picture is of Jedd pitching. He is the official pitcher for this team he plays on Tuesday nights. He has since realized that playing center field is not so bad. He does an awesome job pitching though. I still get nervous that he is going to get hit. On the night we got engaged, a guy hit the ball right perfectly and hit Jedd's left knee. It was bruised for a while and sometimes he still has trouble with it. What a sacrifice for the game!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun! Glad you got your memory card. Jon still has a spot on his leg from where he got hit when he was pitching, like 3 years ago.

Hawks Family said...

I loved the pictures of the kids - funny how fast things can get crazy and messy isn't it? Just wait until the kids are yours and they don't go home!!! I loved seeing the pictures of Jedd playing softball, they were great!