i am: Kylie Downs ...... soon to be Cherry.
i think: this summer is going way to fast but not fast enough.
i know: that marrying Jedd is the best thing that has ever happened to me!
i want: to have the internet at my house someday.
i have: 2 weeks and 2 days left until I get married!
i wish: I never had to sleep.
i hate: people who lie to me more than ANYTHING.
i miss: my Grandpas, and am sad they couldn't meet Jedd.
i fear: not being able to teach AP Calc effectively this fall to my kids. I always am scared I am not a good enough teacher.
i feel: like the luckiest girl ever with my family and Jedd in my life!
i hear: the tv. I'm watching the King of Queens.
i smell: nothing.....is that bad?
i crave: pasta, pasta and pasta. And then after that, strawberries.
i search: for new recipes but NEVER use or cook them.
i wonder: how in the world I am ever going to go back to school on August 13th.
i regret: somethings I say. Sometimes you can never take things back.
i love: blogging, and the Cubs :)
i care: about my family more than anything else in this world.
i always: say "Such is life!" It is my motto for everything.
i believe: things always come, but sometimes not on our time table.
i dance: only at my hip hop class. Don't ever ask to see it.
i sing: in my car, and at church. NEVER in front of people.
i don’t always: keep my house as clean as my mom would like, but it's clean enough for me.
i fight: to keep myself awake while watching movies.
i write: lists and look forward to checking things off on them. It is the best feeling ever.
i lose: my work keys at least once almost every day I am at school.
i win: almost always when I bet with Jedd. (ok, I like to think I always win!)
i never: keep my shoes on when I go into houses anymore. (habit learned from Jedd)
i listen: almost always when people have a problem.
i can usually be found: watching a cubs game, at a softball game, or hanging out on the couch with Jedd.
i am scared: of SNAKES and needles (no matter what the size.)
i need: to learn not to stress about things that really don't matter.
i am happy about: my new life with Jedd.
i tag: no one. I'm a teacher and don't assign things during the summer! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I still can't see you as a teacher!! I still think of you as this little kids that I used to hang out with when I was a little kid!!! Probably how you think of me too!!! Anyway I am happy for you!! I think Jedd is a lucky guy!!!
What a fun post to read about you! I am also a fan of the King of Queens. It is basically just like watching me and Cody's life through the window!!! Cody acts EXACTLY like Doug on that show!!!!
How funny, I love when you said that your house is clean enough for you, keep it that way, if your happy then who cares what everyone else thinks, right?! See you bright and early on Sat. :)
Fun! It is cute to see how almost all of your thoughts revolve around Jedd. The newlywed stage!
I loved reading all of your comments! I love how everything revolved around Jedd and the upcoming marriage - we all like to laugh about it, but the truth is we were all like that and are now jealous. I can't wait for Saturday, it's going to be so much fun!
Hey Kylie,
Love how the blog is coming along. I'm so excited for your upcoming big event! Not much longer...we're doing well...still pregnant, however we only have about a month left until the due date. Oh, I also e-mailed my address back to you.
Post a Comment