Thursday, July 31, 2008
Tomorrow!
Okay sorry no pictures, but I have to announce to everyone that I AM GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW! I know the majoity of you know this already, but I actually can't believe that it is finally here. Today is full of fun things and stresses and feelings of running around with my head cut of, but I guess it just adds to the fun. I'll post pictures when I get home and when I'm not so busy! Signed, the new Kylie Cherry!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LoL! You are too cute! We are so excited for you.
Hooray!!! Sorry I couldn't make it up.
Hey Kylie,
Again congratulations!!! Hope all is well in your new life. I'm sorry I couldn't make it but I'm sure you know how it gets when someone is so close to having a baby. Anyway, I did send a little something something in the mail, so please let me know though when you get it. Thanks.
Post a Comment