Monday, July 28, 2008

Going to the Temple.....

I was able to go through the Ogden Temple on Saturday and loved every second of it. It was the best and coolest thing I probably have ever been able to do in my whole entire life. Here are just a few pictures that were taken after the session. I was completely exhausted but made everyone stay for a picture, ha ha ha. Here is my family...at least the ones that were able to go with me. Of course most of the boys were are at home with the kids so my sisters coule be there with me. How sweet!
This is Jedd's family...the ones that could make it. His brother and family were so sick, so they were not able to come.
This is Jedd and I and our parents.
Everybody was making fun saying that these kinds of pictures were going to be taken in less than a week on my wedding day, but I wanted to make sure that I snapped at least a couple pictures this day to help remind me of what a special day it was for me.

8 comments:

Parker Family said...

What fun pics! It was a really fun temple session! I really enjoyed it! Thanks for inviting me! You two look really cute!

Szilvia Kovacs-Kerbs said...

Hey Kylie,
Congrats on being able to go through the temple. IT IS amazing isn't it! However, just wait until the big day. I know it was one of the greatest days of my life. And for you it's just days and moments away...we're so excited for you. We've also received your invitation. Sorry, since I can't be going far anymore we won't be able to attend it but you'll have to upload lots of pictures for me to see and let me know your phone number so I can possibly call you soon and congratulate you. If I don't hear from you until, have a most beautiful wedding.

SeelyFamily said...

That is so neat. Along with the pictures don't forgot to write your thoughts in a journal. I wish I would have done that. :)

I got your message on my blog and sent you our address to your yahoo account! Please, please sent the invite again, I would love to see it and hope to be in town and able to come. :)

Hawks Family said...

That was a fun day. I was so glad that I was able to be there. I'm so proud of you for being prepared and having such a great experience! You'll have even more fun when the two of you are sealed on Friday!

Anonymous said...

Fun Pics! We had a great time and it was fun to go through with all the family. Congrats!

Amy Johnson said...

Congrats! I remember that day so well when I went through the temple! So amazing!!!

Jennie said...

congrats on going through the temple! what a special day and how neat to be able to spend it with lots of family. wow! 3 more days till your wedding- joey and i are excited to be able to share it with you guys. enjoy the last few days of single life!!

Anonymous said...

We are so sad we couldn't make it. Glad to see you and Jedd practicing for the pictures this Friday, it will make my job so much easier. LoL!