Okay, so I know that my awesome photographer, Holli, already put some of these pictures on her blog, but I just had to put them on mine. Sorry about all pictures but I just couldn't pick only a few to put on here. For those of you who have been through this, picking the 'cutest' pictures out of so many is a difficult task and so I just decided to put a lot of the cute ones on. And even with these, I still could have chosen more. Enjoy, because I just can't stop looking at them. Jedd did awesome during pictures, and he even said that it was better than shopping for his shirt. Shocking! I told him that he better keep that attitude for August 1st because it will be about the same. (not really, but I would rather him think that!! He he he) This cubs hat picture is probably one of my most favorite, if I had to choose. It is Jedd and I to a "t".
These railroad tracks were found by accident and the pictures turned out awesome!


This was the coolest waterfall out by the Idaho Falls temple. I think it makes for one of the best backgrounds.
Okay I know the next 3 pictures are almost the exact same thing but I couldn't resist. At least they are all different zooms.
These pictures were taken at a baseball field my brother got permission for us to be on. Thanks bro! They turned out to be so cute and absolutely priceless!

Now this picture is literally the way Jedd and I look about 4 times a week. We go to his softball games and we try and support the cubs and wear our shirts on the days they play. Jedd is usually wearing his every time the cubs play and I try my best to do it as much as I can. I only have one shirt so it is hard when it is in the wash. But with the bat, glove, cubs hats and shirts, it portrays us PERFECTLY!
Jedd laughs when he sees this picture. He says (but I never knew) I make a 'whoosh' sound every time I swing the bat so here I am doing it for the camera...without even knowing it!
And last but not least, this is Jedd giving me a 'good job' kiss after we finished batting. Batting is much harder than I thought. I have the worst baseball swing because I treat it like a tennis racket (what Jedd says) but I never knew that until he explained why. Oh well, you won't see me on the field any time soon!
These railroad tracks were found by accident and the pictures turned out awesome!


This was the coolest waterfall out by the Idaho Falls temple. I think it makes for one of the best backgrounds.
Okay I know the next 3 pictures are almost the exact same thing but I couldn't resist. At least they are all different zooms.
These pictures were taken at a baseball field my brother got permission for us to be on. Thanks bro! They turned out to be so cute and absolutely priceless!
Now this picture is literally the way Jedd and I look about 4 times a week. We go to his softball games and we try and support the cubs and wear our shirts on the days they play. Jedd is usually wearing his every time the cubs play and I try my best to do it as much as I can. I only have one shirt so it is hard when it is in the wash. But with the bat, glove, cubs hats and shirts, it portrays us PERFECTLY!
Jedd laughs when he sees this picture. He says (but I never knew) I make a 'whoosh' sound every time I swing the bat so here I am doing it for the camera...without even knowing it!
And last but not least, this is Jedd giving me a 'good job' kiss after we finished batting. Batting is much harder than I thought. I have the worst baseball swing because I treat it like a tennis racket (what Jedd says) but I never knew that until he explained why. Oh well, you won't see me on the field any time soon!
7 comments:
They all turned out so cute Kylie!! Your right, how are you going to choose?!! I love the cub themed pics, and the ones of you two if front of the two trees. Decisions, decisions! I feel bad that I'm not going to be there on Wednesday for your shower but I am going to be in town for the wedding!! Can't wait!
Love the pics Kylie! It is a hard decision picking "the right" photo, but looks like you can't really go wrong! I know things are pretty hectic right now, but we'd still love to go to a Bee's game with you. Oh and P.S.- I loved your curly hair tonight! What product do you use- mine NEVER looks that cute when it's curly!
It was fun having you guys come. We will have to do it again sometime.
Wow! All of your pictures turned out awesome! Good luck picking! :) You really can't go wrong with any of them.
Thanks for putting all the pictures on your blog - I just couldn't wait to see all of them! Holli did a great job and the two of you look so good together. I especially love the cubs pictures - they are the best!
Those are great engagement pictures. I can understand why you had a hard time just picking one. :)
Holli did such a great job with your pics! I love them all! I especially love the ones on the baseball field! They are just so unique and have so much personality to them! How fun!!!
Post a Comment