Friday, June 20, 2008

Vegas Baby!

Okay so I know it has been quite a while since I have updated my blog and I apologize, but I had to wait until I got my film developed. Sad news is that I had a full roll of film (28 pictures total) and when I got them developed, it turned out that I only had 4 pictures that I could use. Sadly, every event Jedd and I participated in was not visible on the film. To sum up what I am trying to say, all the pictures that we took were not developed because the lighting was not right. The saddest part about the whole thing was the night we got engaged, Jedd and I took about 10 pictures and now I don't have any record of that night. It is quite frustrating. Now you might ask, doesn't Kylie have a digital camera? And the answer is yes I do; however, I do not have a memory card so it won't hold anything more than 10 pictures. I know pathetic. But these are the pictures that came out so I thought I would share. Jedd and I went down to Vegas at the beginning of May for the Supercross motorcycle races. We went with our friends Zann and Emilee and it was such a blast. These first 2 pictures are of the stadium and you can see the tractors plowing the dirt getting ready for the races. I took these pictures for my nephew Ashton who is obsessed with tractors, but he didn't seem to interested. He liked them but just looked at me like I was crazy (which is usually the look he gives me!
He sure keeps my head on the ground.)
This picture was taken right before the races began. Jedd was so mad that I made him take a picture, but look how cute it turned out? We had already been at the stadium for about 3 hours and went and walked around the pits (which is where all the vendors were and even some racers and their bikes.) We even met some guys off Deadliest Catch...pretty awesome! However, the most frustrating thing about this whole trip was that I thought I would get some sun and maybe get a little tan for being out in the sun all day. Well, reality is that the only thing that got sun was my feet. I still have the tan line.
This picture is of Jedd and I at the Bellagio off the strip. I was trying to cheese it up because Jedd said he was going to tough guy the picture. Well I totally went the opposite way. Obviously, he was lie-ing and now I look like the weirdo! He gets me laughing every single day and I absolutely love it. It was such a fun trip and I would do it again in a heartbeat.
As funny as it is, since I have known Jedd, we have been to Vegas together twice and he has been there two times for work. You would think we like Vegas, but really, it isn't that great. I had a lot of fun but next time we go somewhere, it is going to be hands down Chicago! We are hoping to be able to go there in August, so cross your fingers.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had fun. What a cute couple. We are excited to see you guys tonight.

Kurtis and Iva said...

Kylie my address is 1209 E. Pine Valley Street, Washington, UT 84780

Hawks Family said...

Sounds like you guys had a good time in Vegas. I'm glad to see some of the pictures (even if they all didn't turn out). Have fun tonight!

Parker Family said...

Finally a blog update! Thank you! I am glad some pictures turned out, sorry about the others! Your number is looking bigger! See update more, and it will grow!

Szilvia Kovacs-Kerbs said...

Hey Kylie,
Your blog and pictures are awesome. I bet you are so excited for the upcoming big event! I know I am thankful for the day I married my sweetie every single day. As far as Chicago, you guys would love it (to visit that is-no fun living there either). We had the opportunity when Joe worked for a security company and that's where they "stationed" us. We wanted to go to Vegas too before the baby come, but never had the chance (joe has never been there, but I keep telling him he's not missing much) maybe someday. Anyway keep us all updated on what's happening. I've updated my blog a little bit too.
Love,
Szilvia

Amy Johnson said...

You know, memory cards really aren't that expensive....and sooooo worth it! :) I happen to know a great place to buy them....it's this crazy little store called Best Buy! :) I happen to know people there, maybe they could hook you up! :)