Today Michelle, Jerilyn Jeremiah, my mom, the little kids and I went to the zoo. We had a really fun time and luckily hit the great weather before it started to rain. Being out in the sun was great and it felt so great! I love the warm weather. These are just a few pictures that I had to take with the kids, I just couldn't resist. This one is of Ashton, Branson and I at the elephants which are one of my favorites to go and see.
This one is of Ashton and I on the carousel. He had to sit on the zebra. I paid for a ticket to just stand right by Ashton. Oh well....such is life! I didn't realize though how dizzy you can get on these things.
Hailey Bailey is just so cute and she just LOVES to wear necklaces. Right here she is wearing my mom's necklace and as soon as we took this picture, she had to put mine one. You can tell that she is holding my necklace and I said okay just wait one second to take a picture and then I'll put it on you. This was at the bird show at the zoo and Hailey was a little nervous. The birds fly right above you and it is so close to your head. I even ducked and they weren't even close to me!
This picture is a little crazy. Hailey was scared to sit on these metal tigers and so I had to hold her on it. I was slowly slipping so I had to grab on to Zach during the picture. He is so adorable, look at that priceless smile!
This picture was taken with all the kids seeing how big they are compared to the gorilla size. Well being the selfish me, I jumped into the picture so I could have one with all the kids. I know, I love having pictures or all of them and since I am a 'blogger' now, I am addicted to pictures to show!
We had a really fun time at the zoo, and I even dodged another Zoo trip without seeing the creepy snakes and reptiles. I am 24 and still scared of those disgusting things. The kids are braver than I am...but that's okay. I just tell them that they can go see these animals!
3 comments:
I'm so glad you are blogging! It's so fun to see how big all those kids are getting since we hardly get to see each other! Sounds like you guys had tons of fun at the zoo! Simon loves the zoo and talks about it almost every day!
Did we have fun or what? I love that you're able to go with us on these "cousin play dates." I can't wait to do a ton more stuff this summer!
Looks like you guys had fun. I wish we could have been there.
Post a Comment