
Okay so I know that this is obviously not the dress I am getting (he he he); however, my mom and are are wedding dress shopping today and I didn't realize how fun it could be. I went last week with my two sisters and it was really fun but it is so fun to have your mom there. I have always thought I am so independant and don't need her to do anything for me, but when it comes to my wedding, ESPECIALLY MY DRESS, it is a must that she is with me! More to come...we are heading down to the first store I went to, to hopefully buy my wedding dress! AHHHHH!
2 comments:
I love your new layout!! So cute! I remember my wedding dress shopping days....how exciting for you, planning a wedding really is so much fun. I'm sure that your's is going to be beautiful!
Kylie, I hate to tell you this but at times like this you really do need your mom ( and besure to let her know it!)Have fun! If I can be of any help please let me know.
Love ya, Aunt Tana
Post a Comment