Tuesday, October 8, 2013

On your head of course

Libby has a princess book where the little princesses have suction cups to stick on the pages of the book.  Libby loved it and it was her surprise for going to the dentist and getting a cavity filled in July.  I'm not sure who's idea it was, but one afternoon I looked on the couch and saw them on daddy's face, but it sure made for many laughs.  The real funny part about it?  Do you see Mulan right smack dab in the middle of his forehead?  He had a red mark from that suction cup for the next 3 days.  Ok he didn't think it was funny, but I thought it was hilarious.    

 The tough daddy picture.
 The tough guy didn't last long...
A couple days after putting princesses on her daddy, Libby decided to take her stickers and put them on daddy's face.  At least they didn't leave marks this time on his forehead!!

No comments: