Tuesday, October 8, 2013

5 Months

Seton had a horrible cough when he turned 5 months old (almost exactly to the day) so I had to take him into the Dr and make sure he was ok.  Well come to find out he had croupe.  Yuck!  He had this horrible cough that didn't go away for about a week, and it made us all miserable.  But the reason why I am saying this is because at least when I took him into his appointment, they weighed him.  And he weighed:

20 lbs 7 oz.

Yes he had gained 2 lbs in a month since his 4 month check up.  With that being said, I started feeding him cereal at 5 months and so this definitely helped with the weight gain.

Here are a few pictures of our lives when Seton was 5 months old.

 Seton sat in his bouncer for the first time at 5 months and loved it.

 He was obsessed with laying on his side every chance he could.  In fact half the time he was licking the carpet.
 I put him on his blanket to change his diaper and this is what happened when I walked away for a minute to go get the diaper.  He is already a mover!
 He's obsessed with grabbing his toes.  In fact giggled one time because he was tickling himself.  It was quite funny.
 Sister had to get a picture with her also grabbing her toes.  What two cuties!


 Seton has been sleeping with a blanket since he was born but when I went in and found him like this after a nap, I knew we would be in trouble of him putting the blanket on his face.  This was about the last time he slept with a blanket.


 Along with playing in his bouncer, he also sat in his bumbo at 5 months.  He loves it, if you can't tell from the smiles.  Too bad the bumbo didn't last long because his legs were too chubby to fit him in.

Too bad he has a horrible scratch on his nose in this picture, but man that smile just gets me!

No comments: