Weight: 18 lbs 6 oz
Height:
Some things about Seton at 4 months:
*He loves to suck on anything and everything. Still loves sucking on his hands and fists, but mostly it's now his pointer and middle finger and usually gags himself 90% of the time.
*Won't lay back anymore when you hold him. He has to be sitting up or up on your shoulder. He loves this position most on your shoulder because he can see everything going on (behind you at least). But beware, your shoulder will be sopping wet when he's done with you!
*Won't take his binky anymore unless he is totally fighting going to sleep and I can't get him to calm down. He absolutely hates his binky I think because he things it's food, and it's not. So I guess we are done with the binky.
*The day he turned 4 months old, he started screaming when I would try and rock him to sleep. So I finally made the decision after 2 full days of this that if he was going to scream, he might as well try and cry himself to sleep instead of me holding him while he is screaming. One night he didn't go to bed until 11 pm (not like him at all) because he didn't want me rocking him to sleep. Yes, he is that stubborn! So it took about a week or two for him to finally be able to go to sleep within 5-10 minutes of whinning/crying. But it was sad to stop rocking him, I felt like he was no longer my newborn. But man, just putting him in his crib to sleep was kind of nice!
*He only lets momma put him to sleep in his crib. Whenever daddy tries doing it, he screams and just looks at him like he is crazy and wonders if he knows what he's doing. Fights daddy on going to sleep all the time, momma nothing!
*He can hit/grab anything in front of him and usually grabs everything.
*Still loves his momma best but is starting to like daddy more and more everyday. Of course he likes him, but is starting to acknowledge he's around and laughs at him. Although, he still laughs at mom the hardest. Everything I do is hilarious to him!
*Is the most ticklish on his thighs and collar bone.
*Laughed for the very first time on June 20th, just one week past 3 months old.
Pictures:
This is how we usually find out boy with his legs up.
Libby is obsessed with putting things on his head. It makes me giggle every time.
I mean come on, who wouldn't laugh at this boy with a pink burp rag on his head?
This is usually how I find my family when I am doing something. The kids and daddy are obsessed with the iPad.
1 comment:
Oh my heck - NEW PICTURES! YEAH! We were so excited, we had to look at the over and over again. Can't believe little Seton is getting so BIG! He's gearing up for football season! Love that little guy and Libby too!
Post a Comment