Tuesday, October 8, 2013

He loves that Sis

Seton absolutely LOVES his sister.  But I think it goes both ways, she loves him just as much.  Now that he is a little more interactive, I think she finally has realized that now she has someone that she can play with and get to do what she wants.  Ever since he could make noises on purpose, he has always been trying to get her attention.  She makes him laugh the hardest now (sadly it's not me).  And he is always just looking at her and usually squealing at her so she looks at him.  In fact half the time I think he is asleep in his car seat, he is actually just starring at her, hoping she'll look in his direction or do something funny so he laughs.  They have such a cute bond.  It's only sad to me because I realize that in just a little of time, they will be fighting with each other and yelling and screaming.  Hopefully I can remember these moments to make me smile instead of throw them away!!  Here are just a few pictures we have caught of the two of them  having fun.  These were all taken when he was between 6 and 7 months old.

 Seton LOVES sissy's bed and her room period.  Always has, even when he was tiny tiny laying in her toddler bed.  Maybe it's the bright colors or fun patterns.  Not sure, but he loves it.

 They love watching Mickey Mouse together.  Mickey was the only show that Libby would actually watch when she was a baby and shockingly enough, it is the same with Seton.  He will only watch the TV if it Micky.  I find it strange that they are both the same way.  But, it sure is cute!
Libby pulled out all of Seton's toys and layed them out for him when I asked her to go grab him "A" toy while I cooked dinner.  What a good sister, taking care of her little brother.
 Something else they have in common is that they LOVE the iPad.  Probably watching Mickey again.  But I love that she has her hand around him.  

 She loves to entertain him and he loves to be entertained while he is in his high chair.
 She has recently found that she loves to be in Seton's crib with him after he wakes up.  He loves it to, and they usually are just giggling by the time I come get them both.

 Hanging out on mommy's bed.
 This Mickey couch is kind of a staple in our house.  LIbby got it when Seton was born and we have loved it!  Seton has slept on it and now is sitting on it.  And he thinks he is pretty big timer sitting on it with his sis.  


 This is usually a normal scene in our house, Libby reading to Seton.  He even will listen to her princess books and act totally interested.

 Now that Seton is sitting up at 6 1/2 months, this has opened up a whole new world to both of them.  Libby likes to sit behind him to make sure he doesn't fall, but they usually end up playing and giggling. In fact just in the last day or two, he has realized that he can lean back on purpose and fall on her, kind of pinning her down and she gets stuck. He giggles and she laughs while calling me to come saver her. Poor Libby, I think this is only the beginning of baby brother pinning big sister.



 These two kiddos are my life and make me wake up each morning with a smile on my face!
I love you two!

No comments: