You might think that if you looked at our purchases for the day, but that is NOT the case.
Believe me when I say that we are not only NOT pregnant with triplets, we are NOT pregnant at all. This is the result of me being a working mommy. We needed a new/bigger car seat for Libby. Well since we no longer can take her in her infant car seat that just buckles in where ever, we had to purchase for a few cars. Jedd and I both take Libby to her grandma's house so they can babysit so we both needed a car seat so 1 of these black beauties will stay in my car, the other black beauty will stay in Jedd's car and the pink one will be left at grandma's while Libby is being babysat (just in case the grandmas need to go somewhere). We decided that paying for a few car seats would be better than unbuckling and buckling up EVERY SINGLE TIME we went some where or left Libby some where. It kind of hurt our bank account to buy 3 car seats, but what can you do, right? Have you installed one of these things in your car? They are not easy nor fun!
And just for your enjoyment, I was doing some work on the computer for school the other day and this is what I saw when I turned to look at my sweetheart. It's kind of blurry, but I hope it portrays the fun she was having.
4 comments:
Ouch! 3 carseats must have hurt the pocketbook! But I definitely understand the convenience - buckling those things into a car is NOT something you want to do anytime you need to go anywhere. And Hailey and I LOVED the pics of Libby in the bathtub - look at that chub and her hair sticking up is so darn cute! What a little sweetie she is.
And P.S. Don't jinx yourself on triplets - you just never know! :)
I totally know what you mean when you say carseats are a pain to buckle in and out! Libby is so cute! I love the pics!
Love it:) You can never have too many carseats...well actually you can i guess:) haha. Libby is so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment