Saturday, October 8, 2011

It's Been a While

I know, for those of you who actually check my blog, it has been a while since I have posted anything. With me going back to work, this seems to be low on priority list. But to hold you over for the next week or so, I thought I would post some new pictures of Libs that I have taken the past month.

A few weeks back, Libby and I went for a walk. We hadn't been outside all day and little did I know that it would be quite cold. So I threw a blanket on her and she was as happy as could be. She kept her legs and hands inside the whole time. She looked so cute that I had to snag a few pictures. The last few, she was making funny faces at the camera so I couldn't resist putting them on for everyone to see. What funny girl!



One day Jedd and I went to go get Libby up from her nap and realized that she knew how to sit up. Well that immediately made us put her crib down on the lower level. This was the beginning of September. The funny thing was we never knew she could do that until she started doing it in her crib. We didn't see her do it in front of our own eyes for about a week after, but it was quite funny. So here she is sitting up in her crib on the lower level. Much safer now!
And last, but not least....the other day my grocery store had an AMAZING sale on some pop. Jedd takes one of these to work everyday (I know, he's kind of addicted) and so instead of him buying one either in a machine or stopping at the gas station, I picked up as many as I could justify buying. It all wouldn't fit in my cart the first time, so Libs and I had to go back through again and buy more. We sure got some strange looks, but at least we are set for a while. I mean come on, I paid $0.27 for a bottle....AMAZING!


I promise to try and be better about posting pictures. Look forward to 1st birthday pictures coming soon. 2 weeks from today, Libby is 1!!

1 comment:

Hawks Family said...

We were so excited to see you had a new post on your blog! We have been "DYING" around here to see new pics of Libs. Even Tate walked up an started saying "Bibby, Bibby!" It was so cute, he know who she is and is so excited to see her on the computer!