My little baby girl is 1! How in the world did that happen? We had such a fun day and pictures will be coming soon. As soon as I can find some time to upload pictures, you'll see them from the day. Along with turning one and having a party, I wanted to get some fun pictures of Libby for her birthday. The day we took our family pictures, my sister-in-law tried to snag a few of Libs and most turned out where she was either crying (literally screaming) or not looking at the camera. I decided to see if I could do better (with the help of my other sister-in-law), and had a little more success of not crying the whole entire time. Here is just one picture that I got on my second attempt. I plan to post the others soon, but for now you can enjoy this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh so cute! And I thought all the ones Holli took (although sad because she was crying) were very darling too! You just have a beautiful little girl! Can't wait to see more!
What a cutie girl!! I can't believe she is one already! Can't wait to see more pics!
She is super cute! It's crazy that she's 1 already! She's getting so big so fast!
Post a Comment