On our official anniversary, I was way too lazy to cook dinner so Jedd took Libby and I to Chili's so I didn't have to cook. What a good hubby huh? While we were there, the hostess gave Libby a balloon. She hated it at first especially when she tied it to her wrist, but after getting it home she really liked it and had fun playing with it.
This last picture is too funny. That face is priceless. The whole way home and for about 20 minutes after we got into our house, Libby would not let go of the ribbon that was tied to the balloon she held it so tight for the longest time.
1 comment:
Love that last picture - too darling! That face is totally Libby to a T! How fun that she eventually ended up loving the balloon - just the first time of many I'm sure!
Post a Comment