Monday, August 1, 2011

3 Years

3 years ago today Jedd and I started our forever in the Ogden Temple. Just wanted to say Happy Anniversary to my sweetie! You are truly the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I love you!



4 comments:

Hawks Family said...

I hope you got my e-card - if not, check your computer because there should be one on there for you. Hope your anniversary was the best - 3 years, wow, it goes by so fast doesn't it? We're staring down at 12 years and I still can't believe it's been that long!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow, it just seems like we were there at the temple with you yesterday. Glad you all are well and enjoying one another. We love seeing the posts you put on here. Thanks!

Adam and Cami said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary!

Szilvia Kovacs-Kerbs said...

Congratulation on three years!! You guys are a beautiful family! :D
PS: I just saw the Odgen temple today and did you know it's getting completely redone?