I can officially say that I have joined the club of HATING my picture taken while pregnant. Well I hate pictures taken of me anyway, but even worse when I feel big. This is me at 19 weeks. Almost half way done!

(For all of you who say I don't look almost 5 months pregnant, here is my proof!)
9 comments:
I love it! Look at that little baby bump - it's so cute! You are darling looking pregnant. It's so fun to have a little one in there - you'll love all the fun things about being a mom!
Cute Cute Cute! Isn't it fun to finally be able to see that your tummy is growing and you're not just getting chubby! :) You look so great! I can't believe that you're 19 weeks already!
You feel big but if you don't take pictures you will wish you had. So take tons. LOL. You look great. I looked that big at 3 months with my second..
So fun! As much as you hate pictures, make sure you take some. I didn't take many with my first, but took lots more with my second.
Aww..you look cute! We will have to for sure plan on doing maternity pictures, but we better wait for that baby to poke out some more.
You are absolutely beautiful! You DON'T look 5 months pregnant! :) Silly Kylie! :) So excited for you!
So fun! It is kind of fun to start showing, even though you feel self consious, it just makes it feel that more 'real' to you. Just wait till you start feeling the baby, that is a fun one!
CUTE!!! I love it!! I can't believe you are already pretty much half way there!! The countdown is on:)
Even with your proof you don't even look that pregnant! But I must say you are adorable! And you'll always be adorable! It was so fun to see you a couple weeks ago!
Post a Comment