My nephew, Branson, had his birthday on Friday. He wanted to have his party at my house so of course I GLADLY said yes. It isn't too often that I get to host parties (especially niece/nephew parties) at my house. Branson wanted a monster truck party and so I tried to be as creative as possible. His favorite monster truck is Monster Mutt (a truck that looks like a dog, it has ears on the top and a tongue sticking out in the front.) So what other idea to make the cake than monster mutt. I researched online for a couple days and found a few great ideas to make this monster truck birthday cake. Then I searched online for a picture of Monster Mutt to go off of. Now, if you must, you can search for this monster truck, but don't be too judgemental on my rendition of the cake. This is what I came up with. It was supposed to be a light orange/brown, but all I could get color wise was orange. But I think it turned out pretty good. My most favorite part was the donuts as tires.
Then my sister wanted to play pin "something" on the monster truck so I drew this off of my projector screen at school. I was pretty proud of this truck, and how great it turned out. Because it was so big, we decided to pin the "driver" on the truck. My sister came up with this cute idea to cut circles out of paper and we all draw faces on our circle for the driver we were pinning up. I can't remember who won, but it sure was fun to play. (Ignore the doofy picture of me!)
Happy Birthday Brans! Hope you had such a special day! WE LOVE YOU!! (and P.S. thanks for letting us have your party at our house, it was so much fun!!)
4 comments:
How fun! Looks like one good monster truck party. I loved the way your cake and game turned out - they both look AWESOME!
Way to go, Kylie! Your cake looks awesome. Looks like Branson was smart to choose your house for his party!
So much fun! Branson thinks you are the greatest! Thank you so much for having the party at your house, we all had a great time!
The cake turned out so cute! Good job! How lucky to have an aunt like you...and by the way, your little tummy looks super cute!
Post a Comment