Monday, May 10, 2010

Results Are In......

Jedd and I went to the doctor's on Friday and we found out what we are having....



IT'S A GIRL!! We are so excited for little "Libby" to join our family in October.





Ok now a question for you moms out there. I have been looking at strollers because I have been so excited. What is your advice? Do I go all girl and get this adorable pink and brown stroller that I have fallen in love with? Or do I go green (there is a pretty cute green and brown one that I like) so I can use it if we have a boy down the line. What do you think? Go all girly and pink? Or be smart and economical and go for a cute green one that could go either boy or girl?

10 comments:

Hawks Family said...

Yeah - we are so excited for girl! Hailey says she is so excited for a girl. As far as the stroller goes, I think you should get what you want. Honestly, it won't matter if you have a boy and use it later. There are plenty of things you can do to emphasize the green in it. You should get what you want! It's so fun to pick out all that stuff!

The Osbornes said...

YEAH FOR GIRLS!!! I'm going green and brown plaid. I really love Love LOVE the pink and brown ones with all the matching baby chair and the high chair and everything, but then if we don't have a girl again or next, we have to buy all new stuff. We don't really want our boy to have gender confusion! :) But it's still a tough call! :)

Hollie said...

YAY!! congrats!! Girls are so fun!! for the stroller... i like Jerilyn's advice! Do whatever you want... you can always buy a different one later down the road if you need too!! :)

Amy Johnson said...

I'm so excited! And I la la la la love the name Libby! So cute!!! As for the stroller....although I also love the cute pink and brown style, I would go with something you can use later no matter the gender. You never know what your economical situation will be later...and from experience, let me just say I'm glad we got something gender neutral when we had Simon, cause we have no money to buy a new one for Lucy! :)

Anonymous said...

So excited for you guys! I say get the pink one, strollers don't last forever anyway.

weston'smommy said...

Congrats! I am so jealous your having a girl lol. I say go with the green and brown. You will be able to get so much cute pink stuff go for the stroller you can use if you get a boy in a few years. Just my opinion though.

Parker Family said...

YAY!! Now you can finally use the name LIBBY! You have held on to that name for forever! Glad Jedd likes it too!

As far as the stroller......I say go for the one you want, if that be the pink one. After you have 2 kids, then you may want to buy a double stroller like mine. The double stroller is so nice to have for both kids, even though Ash thinks he is too big for it :) He will still sit in it when he is too tired to walk. But, I do like the idea that you can buy a neutral one, and then put lots of pink decor on it too..... GOOD LUCK with the decision!!

Anonymous said...

SOO cute!!! I'm soo excited for you both! Glad you're feeling okay~let's hear it for 2nd trimester energy, etc! Enjoy it while it lasts xoxo :) Can't wait to see you!

Szilvia Kovacs-Kerbs said...

Aww, congratulations! I know having a girl for your first one is so awesome because they'll be the nurturers of her younger siblings. That's what I've noticed with Maddie anyway. Let me know also if you need baby girl clothes because we have a ton. And I too agree that you should get whichever stroller you'd like. My parents, for example, gave us a salmon and black colored jogging stroller which I can use for both Maddie and our boy because it really does work for either a boy or a girl.
PS: I love the name "libby"! It's really cute!

Adam and Cami said...

I would say Go Green! We did a neutral color stroller so we can use it down the line if we have a girl! Speaking of girls, I am so excited that you are having a girl! That will be so much fun!