We made it half way through.....20 WEEKS! We went into the doctor on Friday June 4th and everything is right on track. We are slowly trying to get ready and buy a few things. We have bought just a few outfits for our little baby and a few other people have bought a few outfits for her too. Jedd says we need to start buying things that aren't pink, but who can resist for a little girl??
Also my amazing "great deal finding" sister has helped me find some good deals on diapers and wipes so why not start to stock up now?? Here is my pile so far. I have 2 other packages of diapers but they are the wrong size so I need to take them back, but pretty good huh??
And here is another picture. I know I took a picture at 19 weeks, but I wanted another one at exactly 20 so here you go.
5 comments:
I agree - there's no color like pink for a little girl. And this from someone like me who doesn't even like the color! Love the darling clothes and you'll never have enough diapers, so you go girl! Also, you are so cute with your little belly - love the picture.
Looks like you are getting a good start! So fun!
Preparing is part of the fun of waiting for your little one!! I love all the cute little clothes too. And I also agree that you can never have enough of diapers and baby clothes! You also look very very adorable :D
PS: I forgot to let you look thru our baby clothes when you were here, but if I can lend you something, do let me know!!
When I found out we were having a girl I did not want her having all pink...but pink she got and it is my very favorite on her!!!
Congrats on making it half way already! Love the belly:)
Yep, it's never too early to stock up on diapers! You'll need PLENTY of those! So fun!
Post a Comment